The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority and so we have adopted strict safety and healthcare protocols which are in compliance with the CDC, the Santa Clara County Public Health Department, the California Optometric Association, and the American Optometric Association. And here is a brief video about our new protocols:
- We are available by appointment only and allowing one patient in the office, at a time.
- We will be practicing social distancing as recommended.
- We have a dedicated parking spot in front of our office for eyeXam patients. This space will serve as our virtual waiting area.
- You will need to text us at 408-528-7100, prior to entering the office. A team member will instruct you to enter for your SCHEDULED appointment.
- You will be greeted at the door by our sanitization technician who will take your temperature.
- At the sanitization station, you will be asked to sanitize your hands, wear a mask and gloves which we will provide you.
- All equipment, glasses, and exam rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between uses and throughout the day