eyeXam – a new experience in eyecare!
With an “apple store” environment, at eyeXam our commitment is to personalized eye care, advanced medical approach, cutting edge technology, fashion eyewear, and our unique eyeBar for beauty. In fact, our tagline is “everything eyes”, as we truly offer everything for the eyes.
We are looking for an optician who can handle the day-to-day operation of the office. Preferred 3+ years of experience working in optometry, ophthalmology, optical, high-end sales. (Not required)
- You will be the face of the office; greet and take care of all patients, and vendors.
- Oversee day-to-day appointment flow as well as different methods to meet weekly/monthly/quarterly sales goals.
- Manage budget and expenses to maximize revenue.
- Verify insurance eligibility and ensure insurance claim approvals.
- Work collectively with other staff members to ensure smooth operation of the office.
- Manage eyeglass, sunglass, and contact lens inventory.
- Be comfortable with high-end eyewear sales, consultation, as well as pre-testing for a comprehensive exam.
- Various other necessary projects, such as managing Yelp, Facebook, and other social media accounts, which helps to expand and grow the office.
Preferred (Not Required):
- Someone who can do everything above with a great attitude and professionalism
- Previous optician/optometric assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- A problem solver, team player
- Management experience is a plus
- ABO License preferred.
- Familiar with RevolutionEHR
- Familiar with Zeiss Optical equipment
Please submit your CV/resume via e-mail at info@eyeXam.com